I wasn't tagged, just bored. Had to take a 12-hours-long train ride. I slept, observed and read, and eventually, I did the meme. Yay.
There are some mistakes I was to correct but forgot. If you see them, do tell.
- Available: That depends. Who are and what do you have in mind?
- Age: 23.
- Annoyance: I am a choleric. What did you expect?
- Allergic: To stupidity. Other than that, I remain unaware.
- Animal: Falcons. And cats.
- Actor: Ben Barnes is pretty to look at. Johnny Depp is a great actor. Helena Bonham-Carter is an ingenious actress.
- Beer: I hate beer.
- Birthday/Birthplace: 7th May, Warsaw
- Best Friends: There are some people who find a best friend or two and stick with them for life and value them above all... I am not such a person. I have some friends, and am unwilling to try and ever evaluate them in the "care more, care less" manner. I care. That should ne enough.
- Body Part on opposite sex: Hair, hands, back; face, I suppose.
- Best feeling in the world: fullfilment.
- Blind or Deaf: deaf... but either is a tragedy.
- Best weather: I like warm winters -- 0-2 degrees, snowing big, feathery flakes and no to very little wind.
- Been in Love: Hm. No. I think not. But I have been intoxicated. I'd even say *extremely* intoxicated, at times.
- Been bitched out: yes, I suppose. Not something I'd pay much attention to.
- Been on stage: Yes, and I didn't like it.
- Believe in yourself: My self-esteem is low to very low when it comes to social interaction; on the other hand in a formal, structured environment - I know my worth.
- Believe in life on other planets: Sure; there's few things as probable as that.
- Believe in miracles: Define "miracles".
- Believe in Magic: Yes, though I don't think we have the same thing in mind. Certain feelings, acts and moments are magical. I won't elaborate.
- Believe in God: Hmmm... Yes.
- Believe in Satan: Do they go in pairs? Hm, yes, but not in the sense most people do. I do believe there is balance in all things though.
- Believe in Santa: Saint Nicolaus is a historical figure. As for Father Christmas -- search for "Rare Exports" shorts on youtube. If you can get your hands on the movie - call me!
- Believe in Ghosts/spirits: Yes, since no one can prove that they don't exist, it's safer to assume they may. The same goes for most supernatural phenomena -- keep an open mind, just in case. Either way, I'm not really keen on the subject.
- Believe in Evolution: Sure. At this point it's pretty much a certainty, isn't it?
- Car: Not interested. Though if someone would offer me a red ferrari, I'd SO take it.
- Candy: Sure. I have a sweet tooth.
- Colour: Navy.
- Cried in school: No. I hardly ever cry.
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate all the way!
- Chinese/Mexican: Polish. But if I have to chose, Mexican.
- Cake or pie: Both?
- Countries to visit: Iceland! Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Czech Republik, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, England, Estonia, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Autsria, Germany... Did I miss anything?
- Day or Night: Twilight ;>
- Dream vehicle: My very own wings.
- Danced: No, I am hopeless at it. I'm thinking of investing into dance lessons at the moment.
- Dance in the rain: Yes.
- Dance in the middle of the street: No... eh, yes, but it was raining. Heavily. So, I was the only person who thought going for a walk with no umbrella and dancing in the rain was a good idea... so, there were no people there, so it doesn't count as street.
- Do the splits: No.
- Eggs: Chocolate ones are nice. Other than that, they are useful. Pancakes, cakes, scrambled eggs... you name it.
- Eyes: Dark green once, green-yellow now.
- Everyone has: Faults. Nobody's perfect.
- Ever failed a class: Sure, why not? I don't particularly care for grades. I get the job done if needed.
- First crush: Haha, no way. That's too silly.
- Full name: I will skip that one. It's not a secret, but... Paranoid, ya know?
- First thoughts waking up: "Just five more minutes".
- Food: Grapefruits.
- Greatest Fear: Premature death.
- Giver or taker: Uh-huh... Now that's an interesting issue. You see, the world may not work on the "give some to get some" basis, but I do. I believe it's all about exchanging. You do me a favour, give me a gift or make me smile and I will repay you when the time comes... or will try my best anyway. I give freely most of the time, but that doesn't mean I'm altruistic. No; I can be altruistic at times, but mostly it's easier to get people to do what you want when they owe you, provided they are decent. And you can easily check whether they are, using this method. Also, relations should be mutually beneficient. Meaning, if I give and you give back, there is a potential friendship in the air. When I see you take, take and give nothing back or take and then refuse to help, you will never get anything more from me, and a friendship won't happen. I won't hate you, or ignore you, or be unpleasant towards you - I know people and generally am not expecting to get anything back, and am always positively surprised if I do. And then you gain influence with me, so to say
If you don't, you lose influence and are set on the "neutral" list. I don't like you or dislike you - I don't care about you and certainly won't get out of my way to help.
- Goals: Oh, many. Although lately...
- Gum: Sure. I like light mint. And strawberry.
- Get along with your parents: The better the further away they are and the older and more independent I am.
- Good luck charms: Well, I don't believe in such things, but surely, they can't hurt. So I wouldn't ridicule one carrying them around, I just don't have one.
- Hair Colour: Long dark blonde; when my friends want to please me, they call it "dark gold". Sometimes strangers also compliment it that way -- it makes my heart sing.
- Height: 1,78 m. I think that will be 5'10" for some of you.
- Happy: I wish... but I'm afraid not. I'm neither happy nor unhappy and waiting for a change.
- Holidays: I enjoy them. All of them.
- How do you want to die: As an old, old woman, living a full life and having no regrets.
- Health freak: No, though look under "smoking".
- Hate: I hate, sure; mostly objects which are NOT funcioning as they should. And stupidity. And my inherent bad-luck. You wouldn't believe how long can a run of bad luck last... I hate my own faults, too, especially the ones I am too weak-willed to battle. I hate being under a compulsion of any kind. I hate having no control over my life and being perfectly aware of it; even if I were willing to construct carefully crafted plans for this or that, life will smash them to bits and pieces. I hate it that so many things happen randomly and our lives depend on chance to the degree they do. I hate it that very often you can't truly *earn* the things that matter to you since, as Clint Eastwood once said: "Deserving has nothing to do with reality". I hate that the world is governed by fools and that no matter how good you are, you will never be good enough unless you happen to know (or shag) someone "important". I hate to be bitter and pesimistic, but hey, that's reality for you; and I've been an old cynic ever since I was old enough to draw logical conclusions.
- In guys:
* Eye colour: No matter, as long as they are nice.
* Hair Colour: Long. Well groomed. Clean. Bujne. Clean.
* Height: Ideally taller than me in high heels. So far that didn't happen. I am a sad panda.
* Clothing Style: elegant and classy. They get extra points for a haveing a style of their own, if it's classy.
* Characteristics: Intelligence first and foremost, passionate about their interests, at least one of which should preferably be shared with me, independent, open-minded.
- Ice Cream: Ice cream I adore! My favourite ones are the Fragola grapefruit ones.
- Instrument: I used to play a piano a little when I was a kid, but otherwise no. I am completely unable to play on anything other than other people's nerves in the moment.
- Jewellery: Silver! But in general, I adore shiny things. If only I find it beautiful and can afford it, I'll buy it. But since my tastes are specific and standards rather high, as with anything and everything else, I don't end buying much of it. In practice, I have a favourite ring which I always wear when I go out, and a favourite pendand which I wear if I wear a pendant. The same goes for bracelet and watch. The only part I change often and like collecting are earrings.
- Job: It will happen, and all the signs on earth and sky tell me it will happen soon. Ask me in a month.
- Kids: I. Hate. Children. Or, at the very least, severely dislike.
- Kickboxing or karate: Karate... though I never tried either. Putting some points into hand-to-hand combat has been on my to-do list for many years... and I will get around to doing it yet.
- Keep a journal: Not as such. Sometimes I write some random lines on LJ, but generally I am too paranoid. My mind is my castle and I don't appreciate people violating my privacy, to put it mildly.
- Longest Car Ride: Can't remember; I despise long car rides, so I don't really WANT to remember.
- Love: I get tired of people automatically thinking of love as romantic love only; I grow to love people around me, whom I like, as I get to know them; to love them for their virtues and faults, their quirks, different mindsets, interesting observations and different perspectives... uniqueness. Generally, I am rather free with loving people, even people I don't know well if they possess qualities I admire or are a walking personification of something dear to me. It is difficult to explain and probably means little to anyone but me, but yes; I can love people, and in many ways and with differing intensity.
- Letter: I love getting letters -- real letters, I don't care for email (or despise it, even). If I answer straight away I enjoy writing them, too. If not... waiting for a reply may take years. I don't mind years-long intervals between letters - time is a relative and really doesn't matter in most cases - but most people do, so currently I am not corresponding with anyone.
- Laughed so hard you cried: Sure; I love to laugh, and often do laugh like a maniac.
- Love at first sight: Lust at first sight. I will believe in love at first sight when I see it.
- Milk flavour: I don't like milk per se, though I like it in something... Like chocolate or pudding.
- Movie: I don't really enjoy them all that much. Unless I am interested in something in particular, I prefer to watch movies in company, as a social activity. That way they don't bore me so much.
- Mooned anyone: Em... No?
- Marriage: No, and I don't see it happening.
- Motion sickness: No.
- McD's or BK: Neither, though BK if I have to chose.
- Number of Siblings: 0, though I always wanted an older brother. Unrealistic, but it would be nice to have one.
- Number of Piercings: My ears are pierced. Does that count?
- Number: 7.
- Overused Phrases: Lots. And NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!
- One wish: Live happily ever after.
- One phobia: Phobia? Sociophobia counts? Heh, I hate to be in the centre of attention. I mislike initiating any kind of social contact, affair or event. Sadly, I usually end up doing it anyway. It's a simple choice in live - do it yourself or most likely it won't happen. No matter your phobias or preferences, you have to get over them and be a pragmatic.
- Place you'd like to live: Lots of places. I would enjoy moving around Europe, although I am perfectly aware that no matter the location I will never be able to afford the apartment of my dreams.
- Pepsi/Coke: Both. Either.
- Quail: No opinion, really.
- Questionnaires: Sometimes.
- Reason to cry: The feeling of loss or utter personal failure.
- Reality T.V.: I would have to be bored out of my mind and have absolutely nothing, I repeat, nothing, else to do. That, or watch tv at my parents's, during the dinner. You concentrate on the eating part anyways.
- Radio Station: I used to listen to Last.fm radio when it used to be free.
- Roll your tongue in a circle: No. This is silly.
- Song: Whatever is stuck in my head at the moment, though were it "the favourite band" I would answer without hesitation -- Pink Floyd.
- Shoe size: European 40.
- Sushi: I am quite amused at all the people saying they love sushi and all the sushi bars around... Which don't serve sushi, really. The fish should be raw. It smoked. That doesn't count, so I don't have any real sushi experience, I guess.
- Skipped school: Of course.
- Slept outside: Yes.
- Seen a dead body: Yes.
- Smoked: I hate smoking and smokers. Honestly, people, get AWAY from me with that! Sadly, as Poles may be the nation that smokes the most I am in the minority and have to tolerate smoke whenever I want to go out. Or visit my parents for taht matter. They are not only addicted but pig-head stubborn. "You have to die of something anyway". Bleh.
- Skinny dipped: Um. No?
- Shower daily: Yes. And am rather unhappy when, for some reason, I can't.
- Sing well: I can't sing. At all.
- In the shower: I daydream.
- Swear?: If I can help it, no. I have been slipping lately due to mounting frustration... I will have to do something about it.
- Stuffed Animals: I could never understand the appeal in that.
- Single/Group dates: Defiunitely single, if I have a choice, though generally I don't date. I meet people; I don't do dates.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries.
- Scientists need to invent: More efficient and preferably natural energy sources and a way to bring back natural balance to the environment, minimalizing the huge impact of human colonisation before it's too late and "postapocalyptic" becomes something pore than a subgenre of science fiction.
- Time for bed: I need my beauty sleep. And that's final. I am extremely unhappy if I don't get 8/9 hours of sleep each day. Better 9. I am an owl, though, which means I prefer to live during the evenings/nights and sleep during the day. If left to my own devices I usually go to sleep around 3-4 am and get up at noon.
- Thunderstorms: Fascinating. Beautiful, in a flashy way. Me likes, generally, though they can be annoying when you live in the country and loose electricy/phone/access to internet/running water (as it needs electricity)/etc because of it. Since my parents moved into the country when I was about 11, I have first-hand experience with both the beauty AND annoying-ness of wild storms.
- Touch your tongue to your nose: No, and why would I want to?
- Unpredictable: I consider myself generally predictable, but for some reason people don't agree with me on that one. I guess it's just difficult to get to know a person real well, and most are unwilling to take the time.
- Under the influence: Of my imagination. It can run wild, I tell you...
- Understanding: A most wonderful thing, though sometimes it is better not to, I suppose.
- Vegetable you hate: Hm. Selery, if I had to choose one.
- Vegetable you love: Paprika!
- Vacation spot: Wherever there's clear water.
- Weakness: Multiple, though my extreme laziness and lack of motivation is the worst one.
- When you grow up: I doubt I ever will. I don't intend to. Why should I? "Growing up" is mostly a process of self-delusion anyway.
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: No one, actually. I don't know people similar to me per se... though I can see some similarities in likes and preferences. If I had to choose, I'd say my former flatmate, Lena. We are very, very different generally (her being a strong F and me a practical stop-the-emotionality T, if anyone is into MBTI), but there were moments when we proved scarily similar, having the same quirks or reactions to things.
- Who makes you laugh the most: Who? Hm, a lovely friend of mine who goes by the name of Feng on the internet, though we know each other from RL, studying in the same department. You probably don't know her, but if you did, you would love her as I do. A wonderful, cheerful presence in anyone's life.
- Worst feeling: Loss. Hopelessness. Inadequacy.
- Wanted to be a model: Never. I would have hated it if I had to.
- Where do we go when we die: Forward.
- Worst weather: I dislike high temperatures with little moisture; I am not fond of bright sunlight either. In general, I am happy living in Poland; the weather here generally agrees with me.
- Walk with a book on your head: Nope. Whatever for? I don't see the point.
- X-Rays: Yes, what of them?
-Year it is now: 2011. Depressing, really, how the time flies.
-Yellow: Can look good on brunettes.
- Zoo animal: Hmmm... I do not enjoy zoos as many other people do, but I suppose seals.